...OUR SPECIAL DAY...
What a SUNNY DAY!! Had myself BBQ for almost 2 hrs under the hot sun(No difference from a roasted pig that perspired)..haha.. Due to the confirmed cases of HFMD in my school, kana washing of toys and disinfection of the learning corners. Well, did a real thorough wash of the toys as dun wish to see any of my babies being infected. (My poor little JayJay got it, gonna miss him) Anyway, hopefully by doing all this, it helps to reduce the cases in our class..
Besides that wana spread some LOVE ard.. Today is our special day..17.09.05..we hv been thru 831days and our love for each other is going stronger than before..The route ahead of us is so near yet so far, esp these 2yrs,I know it gonna be a tough one, but I know we'll made it thru as well..Wana say, all this while u hv reali been a WONDERFUL,EXCELLENT,MARVELLOUS BF..Trying ur very best to protect me, pamper me and to maintain everything in our relationship. Thank You for alwaz being so supportive, giving me encouragements and changing for the better.. For all u hv done, I truly appreciate it.. Studies & Work gonna be hard on u (Dear,JIA YOU!! JIA YOU!! Coz I know & believe u can DO IT!!) HAPPY 2YRS 7MONTHS MY DEAR!!! I LOVE YOU,MUACKZ!!