<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1297562653278002249?origin\x3dhttp://triceratops-joyjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, April 13, 2008Y
Happy Day!! Surprise From Dear!!

HAPPY DAY!! SURPRISE FROM DEAR!!


Whew!! Finally can blog le.. Hve been trying real hard to get this blog up, though nt very nice la, but at least i tried my best to get it done..heez..Btw, have this blog named as "OUR ARIEL CORNER" is becoz this name "Ariel" is gonna be our future's daughter's name..
( Provided that dear wana marry me lo..hahaha)

hmm..anyway,today's a Happy Day for me.. After a week,get to meet my precious again..Deardear gave me a surprise wor,he bought me a "CJ7 soft toy" (I am going to name it, will let u guys know soon)..He knows that I like it alot so went to buy one for me..Very Touched by wat you did my dear..thank you( For putting every little effot in making me smile)..Muackz..Guess I was overjoyed and left my phone at dear's hse..my dearie phone,u gonna spend a nite over at my precious's hse:)

After watching " Guess Show", msn dear,told him that go ahead to view any smses that comes in, but dear said he wont..He told me that its not that he doesnt believe or trust me but its a form of respect towards me..Upon hearing, I felt that I am the world's luckiest woman who gotten such a Great Man..Buddha bless me..haha..Anyway,gonna zzz soon liao..kinda tired..think tonight I can slp real soundly as my day ended Beautifully!! GoodNitez!!

2:45:00 PM Photobucket