...Bright Sides are alwaz Beautiful...
Today, whole day was day dreaming at work.. Thinking abt wat I hv done, Wat I hv said.. I understand more.. Thx to my sistas, Gina & Ashley for enlighting and alwaz being there for me.. My dearest gal, u r rite, Love should be like a vehicle, that allows to travel without limitations.. Now, I understand it much better than before.. *Grins*
Everyone has their gd and bad points, it's hw we r going to accept it and adapt to it.. Be it gd or bad I should accept it with glory..It's because of who he is, that attracts me to him, and I know its all worth it.. It's me who expected too much from him le.. Well, I understand life is not alwaz a bed of roses, but I know if we truly love each other and by trying, it's all worth it and one day we will also be able to see the silver lining in a dark cloud.. I hv been through many greater obstacles, and if I am unable to break through this little obstacles that stands on our way, I am a total failure which I believe I am not.. I will definitely withstand this little test.. :)
U are the one who has given me this happiness, I know I should treasure it well, protect it with care and love it more than anyone else does.. For the past, I hv nt been truly taking it in care, sorry abt my negligence but.. from nw, I'll do my very best to cherish it.. Thats u my dear.. Sorry if I am abit late for realising ur good and ur everything, ur advices and gd intensions.. I've waken up.. Give me another chance to be a better gf who will stand in ur shoes to understand u.. Wana say, u r doing great my dear, its me the one who needs to buck up.. Like wat u said to me, time will prove everything.. so juz let time prove it to u bahz..
..Looking on the bright side of life, I know I'll find many more beautiful things coming along my way..
DearDear,
我们要一起努力,一起加油, 绝不能轻易放弃...