...Hectic Life...
Recently, many things doesnt seems to flow on smoothly.. Struggling wif long hours of work, loads of assignments, busy schedule for course.. Rushing, rushing and rushing.. Everyday is juz like a busy train filled with loads of work.. At work, rushing the children here and there, at school, rushing assignments like mad and hopefully able to meet deadlines.. and on the other hand, more assignments are coming in..sianzationz..*Enduringz*
Currently, challenging myself to go on a diet.. Hmm, for the past 2 days, I hv been trying hard to control myself from eating unhealthy food and cut down on rice intake as well, perhaps when I am nt that busy with my assignments, will probably go for exercise sessions bahz.. Well, proud to say, So far I am doing well, and hopefully I'll be able to continue this challenge and slim down in few months time:) Will work hard...
DearDear,
我们不要在吵架了好吗?
这一段感情好不容易才维持到现在,
我们一起度过许多的风风雨雨,
走过不同的阶段。。真的很不容易。。
让我们一起继续手牵手度过一切难关吧。。
我们一起互相鼓励,一起加油吧。。
我相信我们一定可以做到的。。
*It will only cause pain to both of us if we alwaz quarrel* I am sorry too....
...晚安...