A Dream that makes me :)
Was chatting wif dear over the phone.. Told me that he had a very bad dream, and said that I must be very happy to hear abt it..coz his dream concerns abt me..heezz..
Here it goes:
Dear dreamt that I was kidnapped on the bus and he has already alighted the bus no. 115.. while I was still on the bus with one of his frenz.. and the bus juz ran off.. He was so worried
that I might be in danger, he ran after the bus till somewhere near upper Bukit Timah... stopped and flagged for cab but none wanted to stopped, so without caring much abt his danger, he dashed out of the road to stop the cab.. Asked the taxi driver to drive as fast as he could, to catch up wif the bus that I was in.. But, suddenly, the bus juz went disappeared.. And, here comes his parents and brother.. He told his parents and bro, "If u guys dun wana go save her, forget it.. And, I dun care whether if I know how to drive or I've got a license anot, My gf is in danger now, no matter wat I must go and save her.. After saying, he took the keys and drive off to save me..hahahaha... Its Just a dream..
Though, many may find it stupid or dramatic, but.. to me, upon hearing all this, I reali felt so touched and super duper happy..Its juz more than words can describe the feeling of happiness in me at that moment of time..This shows how important I am to him and vice versa..If I were in such situation, I will do the same thing as what dear has done too.. I will sacrifice my own life to save him too...and he is worth it too...
DearDear,
我非常的开心。。
因为这几天来,我又重新看到了我们的爱情彩虹。。
我很喜欢与你一起分享每天所发生的一切。。
我好想好想你。。
我看见你对我们的爱情的努力,希望你也一样看的到我的努力。。
爱你的恐龙,
I love You!!
muackiez