<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1297562653278002249?origin\x3dhttp://triceratops-joyjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, August 3, 2008Y

Japanese Food, Yummy!!!

I am in love wif Japanese Food.. So Yummy!!! Dearie and I went to Liang Court to walk walk, see see, look ard.. Hmm, though nothing much but was kinda EXICTED to shop ard at their Japanese Supermarket.. Full of Japanese food.. Now, I know where to purchase Japanese Stuff.. I Love their Cha Soba, their Sushi, their snacks, their curry and many more food...Yeah..

Went back to Orchard for our dinner and shopping again.. Had Pepper Teriyaki Chicken for Dinner at Pepper Lunch..Its so Yummy too!! Dearie told me the toyfair was still on, so we went over to the crowd to see if we r able to purchase anything, but nothing caught my eyes, so din buy.. Was so craving for my tiny winny garlic bread, who knows....... sold out... din see any packet of it lazing ard.. Disappointedz.. Well, but not too bad, had dearie beside me I am more willing to gif up anything :)

Great day out wif dearie, hope u enjoy my imitation, my non stop crappings and lots of stupid and silly actions cum words..hahaha..Hope watever I hv done, did cheer ur day up to the maximum.. I am so truly in love wif u...

The world only revolves around

♥ You and Me
♥


Special thanks to my bestie, Evelyn..

Thanks gal for showing me so much care and concern when I am down wif so bad sore throat.. Ur gestures for initiating to bring me to the doctor, accompanying me to wait for the consultation, buying medicine for me and helping me in my sch work and everything..I truly appreciate it, and I am reali thankful to hv such a wonderful bestie cum sista..........

...Thank You So Much Eve...


1:12:00 AM Photobucket