<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1297562653278002249?origin\x3dhttp://triceratops-joyjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, September 15, 2008Y

...Shopping Spree...

Sun met up wif my 2 besties, Gina and Ashley... Went dine at Yoshinoya, then proceed on the shoping..bought myself a bag which cost me abt 50 bucks, but think its all worth it.. Had lots of fun and joy... Chit chat and joking ard like nobody business..hahaha..But I juz love it... Of coz, Camwhoring is a must for every outing.. Let the photographs do the talking..


Gina~My Only Besties Ever~Ashley






I love hanging and being ard wif them, without them, my life may nt be that complete and beautiful... Thanks for being the most wonderful 2s that alwaz stand by me thru every little thing, I appreciate all the concerns u guys showered me and every memorable memories u guys left in my entire life...I cherish & will alwaz treasure the wonderful gift that god has given me.. The 2 of u...You guys are just part of me and my everything.......Muackz...

10:27:00 PM Photobucket