<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1297562653278002249?origin\x3dhttp://triceratops-joyjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, September 21, 2008Y

.....Sunny Sunday....

Haiyo, what a sunday again... How I wish sunday nv ends..hahaha.. I dislike facing Monday blues... Anyway, updates on what I hv been doing.. Of coz jus celebrated my 3rd year Anniversary wif my darling.. Was reali a beautiful outing.. Went Ktv wif cousins on friday night, we went to K Box, the one located at AMK... Took some pictures with these funny, crazy cousins of mine...Not too bad, was quite a fun one... And...Today morning, my dearest Dad brought Mum and me to Yum Cha Restaurant, Get to ordered one of their Famous Dessert, no idea whats the name, but It looks indeed fabulous..The taste is great and its yummy too.. Though course ended but still hv an assignment on hand, sianzation to the max, dun feel like doing it at all but no choice, deadlines are drawing near, in order to get my cert I hv to mug hard..hahahahaha.... Shall not talk much, let's see.............



*Thats all about it*

Chaoz people...............


8:45:00 PM Photobucket