<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1297562653278002249?origin\x3dhttp://triceratops-joyjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, October 2, 2008Y

....Sleepy + Tired + PMS....

Dun know whats wrong wif my body..Have been showing signs of tiredness, mood swings and feeling lethargic easily... Recently, tends to lose my temper easily over small matters and mood swings damn badly..I dislike seeing myself like tht too.. Maybe because I am too tired, but I am trying to sleep early...still....I am alwaz feeling so tired....

Well, let me update on wats going on for the past few days... Mon Midnight, went over to dearie's hse, gave him a surprise that I alwaz wanted to gif.. Glad that everything was so successful and Super happy when seeing dearie so touched by wat I did for him... I believed he was very touched by wat I did and I actually saw tears almost flowing down from dearie's eyes..His eyes was red.... It melts my heart...All the effort was 101% worth it... Took some pictures but promise dearie that I will not post it up, so I'll keep to my promises for him.. And the durian cake is so damn yummy...But din dare to eat much coz I am afraid I'll grow fatter..hahahaha...and of coz not forgetting to thank Ash for accompanying to chat on the phone when on the way to dearie hse coz I am reali afraid of dark..

Specially took leave on Tuesday to dine out wif dearie.. As Dearie was having lesson in the afternoon, I would only be able to meet him in the evening.. Went to register for my Diploma course starting in November.. After which still left wif 2 hrs before meeting time, so went CWP to shop ard, saw the garlic bread tht I like to eat, bought some and who knows, the damn cashier was so damn slow which reali pissed me off and leds me to had a little misunderstanding wif dearie.. Phew!!! Took the damn cab down which cost me a bomb... Anyway, luckily, everything was fine, we went to dine to at NYDC..as usual hw can we missed out ordering their yummy Oreo Obsession... Its super nice wor...hahaha... After which, met up wif Pak Leng and Vivian for a spin and dine again at Siglap..Din eat much, coz was real bloated..but the food is delicious.... Thinking back of the special occasions that we spent, its simply too memorable for me to rmb for the rest of my life..And dearie, the moment I see ur tears almost flow down ur cheek, I just hope tht for every special occasions of ours, I'll make it as memorable as I can...Overall, a great day out, celebrating dearie's birthday...:)

~Name of the dish: When Pigs Fly~

~Name of this dish: Romeo and Juliet~

~Name of this dessert: OREO OBSESSION!!!~

Thanks Dearie..


6:31:00 PM Photobucket