....Melted....
Today's last day of work..hahaha..Oops..I mean last day of work for the week..Coz I am going on leave for 3 days...Before I go on leave, its reali sweet of these cuties to sing me a birthday song and giving me birthday hugs and kisses... I melted... :)
PG-B ,Ms Joclyn ("v") all of you...
Early in the morning, enter the classroom, one of them said, "Ms Joclyn, today we are going to make u happy, coz Its ur birthday.."WHAHAHA...Not reali my actual day la, but still very touched, he actually said Happy Birthday To Me..so sweet of this little boy, Rui Yi..
Gotten a little present from my co-partner, she bought me a necklace, I love it and it's my favourite colour- Turquoise.. and a little hand made card wif a baby Triceratops on the front page...I love it to the Max..TRICERATOPS, my favourite...hahaha..
Going on leave, and I gonna miss them for these 3 days..hope they will be good... And, nt forgetting my sistas and bros, meeting them up for feast tml.. "Bie Fu Ramen" we are coming..Yeah, I just miss them so much...