<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1297562653278002249?origin\x3dhttp://triceratops-joyjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, October 26, 2008Y

...Cloud Nine...

Fri nite met up wif dearie and frenz for dinner..Well, though we had a little misunderstanding, I can say both of us are in the wrong.. but luckily everything was solved.. Went dearie's house after dinner and decided to bathe for our precious, Lilo..

Lilo, just enjoyed me bathing him..hahaha, while dearie changed his cage.. Seeing Lilo alwaz makes me feel so gd.. Good news, He's growing day by day.. And getting mischievous too.. So, Dearie, take Lilo in hand wor..hahaha...

Dearie drove me out to buy Lilo's beddings and food, after which went to Sim Lim to get his stuff.. Went to fetch Pak Leng fter his exams and headed home..Nothing much, but I just feel in cloud nine.. these days hv been real happy esp seeing dearie.. Jus feel tht our relationship is going on the right track and everything seems just as beautiful as ever..I truly like this kind of feeling.. Hope this bond will goes on...

And, its so good tht tml is a holiday.. I can sleep late tonight..Shiokz..heez.. Was kinda bored at times, so went online and found some interesting, fun games and tht reali keeps me occupied.. Thanks dearie for helping me to download those games so tht I dun need to play their trial play... Appreciate ur help dearie :)

And, everytime logging in, seeing ur msn nick, I feel so touched.. Its makes me wana seek for improvement and become a better gf too... Trust Me, I will try my best to be the best ya..

I M U!!!

11:10:00 PM Photobucket