Refreshing + Delighted
*Yawnz*..Feeling so reluctant to wake up for work.. But, I hv no choice but to force myself to get out of bed before I am late for work.. Ytd didnt sleep well due to very bad headache.. Went to work wif a lost soul.. Not feeling very good as I'm feeling very super restless.. Din talk much at work, just dun feel like talking..Thats all...
Endured through the day at work, went home straight when the hour hand reaches 5... I just wana slack on my bed... Din reali catch any nap but jus slack ard in my room.. Sister ordered pizza and had 2 pieces of it I am already feeling bloated..
Manage to catch some rest by watching TV programmes.. So nice.. Last week, was kinda lazy so din reali went for jogging, so tell myself this week die die also must exercise..Went brisk walking cum jogging, and I am perspiring like a running tap.. But, its real refreshing for me..I am feeling damn good now...No more tired, no more restless :) Most imptly, I waived off some fats again.. I lost a Kilo...
Hereby, also hv got another good news to share, called up my school, asked if I passed my last module, and YES!!I passed, I passed!! Jumping high and low... I cant wait to start my Diploma course..I am damn looking forward though I know its gonna be tough.. 11 months of hard work, all paid off to increment and bonus for me:)
To my dearie and all frenz out there who are working as hard, Work hard now and U will get a reward later :) Dearie, thx for alwaz supporting me and believing tht I can do it..U can do it too..Muackz!!!!!!!!!!