...Accepted For DPT...
Hulala!!! I passed my CPT, so do my 2 babes, Wan Ling and Evelyn..Yeah!! And, our new journey of learning and mugging for assignments has started too.. I am damn looking forward to learning new things and hanging ard wif my 2 babes.. Heez.. I know I am insane to said tht :)
Anyway, went for orientation for my DPT course on Thursday.. Everything was fine, this time round, kinda a huge class of 30 students compared to my CPT course we only hv 10 students. The whole room was packed.. But not too bad, I hv got my 2 babes wif me, Wan Ling and Evelyn..I miss them so much.. Thanks my 2 babes for their Ang Bao, they gave me 50 bucks as my birthday present, its alot of money wor.. Thanks so much Wan Ling and Evelyn.. (Next time, we go and dine out together k)
As due to previous course, some of the modules I hv already taken and hence was exempted for certain modules.. Will be starting my class on the mid of Nov, attend abt 4 to 5 lessons and I'll be exempted till next year mid of March..*Cool Man*.. As for the course fees, My godfather is going to pay for it..which means I dun need to fork out a single cents of it, (So sweet of him) feel alittle bad but appreciate his help...Thanks Godpa..(I can resume my savings plan again)
Basically, nowadays simply did nothing much, just slack and waiting for time to pass.. Spend the precious free time I hv now to play the games dearie download for me.. Gonna complete on of the games soon.. Shall not blog much, I am off to meet my Sally's Spa :)
Enjoy the weekends Folks