<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1297562653278002249?origin\x3dhttp://triceratops-joyjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, November 11, 2008Y

Missing Piece in Me

Each day has been passing so slowly and blindly... Other than work, there is nothing else tht makes me reali look forward too.. Its just the start of November and I am feeling a little defeated.. Feel so lousy and useless of me..

Every nights, I hv been struggling to get myself to bed, this kind of feeling just sucks to the core.. and I guess this is partly why the virus choose to attack me... I wannt some peaceful sleep and just hope tht I could nv get up till I get enuff of it..

One wish upon me, how I wish November can passes by as quickly as it can be coz I wana find back my missing piece... (Will everything changes as time goes by?) I just hope this busy schedule of urs wont affect our thoughts of each other...

10:06:00 PM Photobucket