....Busy,Busy,Busy Me...
As mentioned earlier in the previous entry
of meeting up wif my sistas and bros,
but in the end due to some things cock up,
the meeting was cancelled..
Was kinda bored to stay home,
so decided to make a trip down to Bras Basah
to look for some preschool resources,
unfortunately,
din manage to get any
but only a book for killing time..
Ever since Tuesday, I hv been damn busy,
almost everyday staying in sch from 8 to 6pm
to finish up some crafts needed
to decorate the room for Christmas Celebration
as I am one of the in Teacher In- charge..
Plus, partner on leave,
so gonna prepare lots of craft work for the children
and Holiday Programmes simply irks...
Making everyone so busy & hay wired,
shouldn't holiday programmes be more relaxing??
I am feeling super tired..
One more week to suffer,
just cant wait for it to end asap..
Glad to say, manage to finish the decorations
& hopefully dun hv to stay back again
on a Friday evening..hahaha..
Its damn tiring can...
I seriously cant wait for Saturday to come
and nv come to an end..
Yes, it has been almost 2 weeks since I seen dearie..
2 weeks seem short but to me it just seems like 2 months..
Exaggerating?, No, I am not.. LOL..
Not too bad la huh, I am getting used to it too... :)
AND....SISTAS AND BROS,
if u guys are reading my bloggie entry now,
WHEN WANA MEET UP????
I miss u guys super much wor..
Our Teppanyaki Feast!!!
And, meet up to get Ash's present..
Anyway, Someone please organise..Heez..... Tkcarez :)
**Triceratops Snoring Loudly**