...Outing with My Kai...
Was slacking ard in the afternoon..
Waiting for time to pass,
waiting for my dearie to pick me up..
Went to pick Pak couple and Wee ern up,
proceed to Suntec City to meet up wif the rest..
As usual, so much laughter and fun in the car..haha..
Went to dine at Bie Fu Ramen Restaurant,
had Fried Chicken Ramen (Rate: 2 Chili).. Shioks..
Anyway, today's Soon Lee's advance birthday,
and so sweet of his gf Rebecca
to plan a little surprise for him..
After "cakety" session,
we played "ZHONG JI MI MA" again..
this time round replaced by Ramen soup, (Rate : 8 Chili)
Crazy Rite???
Hai hao lo.. Its just a game anyway..
Had a chance to taste how spicy the soup was..
It's burning sensation,
simply EXPLODES in my tummy..whahaha
SUPER DUPER BUT GUARANTEE SPICY!!
After such tingling sensational dinner,
we went to had ice cream at ice cream chef located at Siglap..
Yumz Yumz!!!
Dearie and I ordered:
Oreos & Cream + Peanut Butter Ice cream+ Oreos toppings
Heavenly...if these were to replace the spicy Ramen soup,
it will be great..heez...
Thats all about this evening..
before I chaos to my dreamland,
wana reali thank my precious kai
for these lovely 2 weeks..
I enjoyed myself to the max having u ard wif me
Its just too sweet for me to digest...
The countdowns, the BBQ, the promises,
effort and care u shown me..
its beyond words that could reali describe hw touched I am right now...
It marks a beautiful ending to the Year 2008,
and an exciting Year 2009..
Just like u,
I am looking forward to more late night movies wif u,
more happy moments tht gonna tk place in our r/s..
Baobei, for all in all..
I LOVE YOU!!!
Thanks so much for every little thing :)
I may not say or expressed it out,
but deep in my heart,
I truly appreciate it...
Muackz...