...Their GirlFriends Outing...
Was at town wif Vivien after work...
This time round not wif our guys,
but only the 2 of us...heez....
It was a nice outing, or rather an enjoyable one wif her..
We've got tons of topics to talk,
from food to movie to bras and to many more..
it just feel so gd to hv a gal to gal talk wif her..
Both of us wanted to catch the movie 家有喜事...
went Cine to purchase the tickets first,
after which continue wif our
dinner and window shopping..
Brought her to Ambush for dinner,
We shared a bowl of pasta, drinks + Tiramisu..
After filling our tummy,
we went OG to shop ard..
Happen to saw one of the card holder,
kinda like it and still thinking of I shld get it...
It comes in different designs,
but only one of it caught my eyes..
And, both of us just like seeing Bras u know..
hahaha..
The 2 of us sounds so 变态,
was discussing which kinds of Bras actually
boost our breast up and present it at its best shape..
Yeah, finally found someone who hv the same interest as me..
Love looking ard at Bras...
Nice designs + Comfortable...
Time for Movie..
Went back to Cine,
watch 家有喜事....
Yesh, This show is definitely worth the money....
It's damn nice and funny....
Cant stop laughing esp seeing that Sandra Wu..
Rating: 8/10
Took cab Home after movie,
reached home chatted wif dearie and took med off to bed..
Still feeling abit unwell...
Anyway, before ending this post,
wana apologise to my dearie..
When I saw ur sms saying how worried u are,
I am reali touched and happy...
but feel very bad too...
I am sorry..
Din meant to make u feel worried..
Knowing tht I am nt feeling well + late after movie,
u asked me to took a cab home
and u will pay for it...
The feeling is beyond words can descibe...
I am thankful abt the
little thoughts and gestures u shown towards me..
♥Muackz♥