<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1297562653278002249?origin\x3dhttp://triceratops-joyjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, January 17, 2009Y

Crowded + Congested Everywhere...

Yeah, New Year is round the corner..
So no doubt everyone will be busy looking ard
for new clothes and wears right,
but not for me..heee...
Weirdo Me, I know..
But, I am in no mood to buy anything
except reference books tht are related to
Early ChildHood Education..
Any recommendation for me?

Wanted to go Borders to purchase a book,
so make a trip down wif dearie to town..
Was looking ard, finally found tht book I wana buy..
But...was hesitating...
Coz more books are available..
In the end, din buy it..

Went to dine at NYDC,
as we are super hungry..
well, everything was fine,
till 2 "Bitches" (sorry to say), killed all our appetite..
From the moment we stepped into the restaurant,
they were looking at us..
as if we are some aliens.. Nvm abt tht..
While we are eating,
I accidentally spilled the glass of water,
and I was a little drenched..
Guess wat?? One of them said,
"OH OH"... wat the hell man..
I heard it but was too busy cleaning up,
so din manage to scold them...
But dearie was super pissed...
Din manage to eat our favorite cheesecake becoz of the 2 bitches..
Spoiled!!!

Proceed on to walk ard then to Queensway,
to meet up wif Pak's couple + Mr. Ernie Neo...
Shopped ard at Anchor Point then proceed to
CHINATOWN....

SUPER CROWDED!!! everyone was like squeezing here and there...
but, nt too bad la..
once awhile go
see see look look hv some fun also nt bad la huh..
Tried the Korean Squid and had some fried oysters too
(My fav, but gonna add few inches to my waist, Faintz..)
Yummyz!!

Coincidentally its our 3 yrs 4 months,
happy Anni Dearie!!

Count Down : 9 days...

11:07:00 PM Photobucket