<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1297562653278002249?origin\x3dhttp://triceratops-joyjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, January 19, 2009Y

So Painful!!!

My neck and shoulders are killing me..
It have been weeks but still not recovering...
Even wif dearie constant massage,
to no avail, its still so painful...
I could hardly bend down to get a piece of paper..
The pain is unbearable..
Ouch!!!

Endured thru the day,
initially, wanted to consult a doctor after work,
but the clinic was closed..
So din manage to consult the doctor..

Went home, the pain got worse,
took my shower,
and mum helped me to apply some oilment...
Till then, the pain is slowly going off..

Well, I shall see how it goes,
if tml condition doesnt gets any better,
I will definitely consult the doctor..
Coz I cant stand the pain anymore..
It hurts!!! :'(

11:30:00 PM Photobucket