Squeeze!!!! CoConut Juice...
Every Chinese New Year,
my mummy will nv failed to cook this dish for us..
CURRY CHICKEN!!
yUmmyz..
And, of coz as a filial daughter,
I must help her out...
She said she needed some coconut juice,
and she couldnt squeeze it out as she injured her hands,
so Let me do this important task..whahaha.
Firstly, took some blended coconut,
scoop and put them into a squeezing bag,
after which, twist and turn to squeeze out as much juice as I can..
tried reali hard..
and Finally, after some time,
the whole tupperware is filled wif fresh coconut juice..
which also means,
my both hands are so painful..
Now, I realise its nv an easy job..
APPLAUSE FOR MUMMY for these wonderful years of cooking..
SALUTE HER!!
Well, mummy told me tht when she was ard my age,
she know nuts abt cooking,
or whipping up delicious dishes,
till then when she got married to my daddy,
she learnt how to cook the dishes from her mother in law..
and now, u will be surprise tht she can cook
wonderful, delicious dishes...
To my future hubby,
I promise tht I'll nv let ur tummy go hungry..
Coz, I will learnt how to cook before I get married :)


PAINFUL SIA....