Do I look like A MOTHER?
Monday Blues?? hahahaha...
still alrite...not too bad a day just some annoying parents again..
What to do? Its part of my job to entertain them..
Had "Lou Hei" in school today,
together wif all my colleagues and supervisor..
A year to hope for the better in everything,
and wishing my family, dearie, friends
and everyone good health and good wealth..
HUAT AR!!
Anyway, losing my voice soon..
my mucus are killing me,
super thick and so much till its overflowing soon..
I cant breathe properly if I dun clear them..
But, this wont stop me from eating and craving for Sushi..
Din eat much during lunch,
was super hungry after work,
so decided to go plaza to get some sushi for dinner..
I bought 3 Tamago Sushi and few others..
and....
I seriously hv no idea whats going on tht Salesgirl mind
or shld I address her as Auntie..
Here goes our conversation:
Salesgirl: Miss, you buy so many sushi for urself?"
Me: "No, going to shared it wif others."
Salesgirl: "Oh, I knew it, not for urself only."
I kept quiet...
she continues....
Salesgirl: "You buying it for ur children rite.. (She is referring to my daughter or son)
Deep in my heart,
I was like "Hello Auntie, I am not even married how to hv children?"
LOL!!!
First time ever, a Auntie sees me as someone's Mother..
Unbelievable....
Tht is like a Joke to me man...whahaha...
She brightens my day...hahaha....
Cute Auntie... :)