<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1297562653278002249?origin\x3dhttp://triceratops-joyjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, March 19, 2009Y

♥Loads of Delicacies♥

Since Monday till now,
guess my stomach is loaded with
tons of good food...
whahahaha...

Wana know why I said tht??
Read along....

Mum was away for a holiday,
so comes Monday,
I reali din know what
to eat for dinner... So I decided to
whipped up some pasta for the family..

Was quite filling for me...
and most importantly,
I din have diarrhea after eating..heeee...
and comments given by Sis's bf was
"hey, ur pasta taste great, Well Done ya"
at least I received a compliment..
I know I am so "HAO LIAN" ya...
What to do?? Thats is me...
HAO LIAN TRICERATOPS!!!


Here comes Tuesday..
Came back from work,
was feeling a little bored
and wondering what to eat for dinner...
And, so sweet of daddy,
he gave me and sis 20 bucks each..
and u know once we got $$$$,
hei hei hei hei...
Asked sis if she wana go for a feast at
Ichiban Sushi.... She says "Yeah"..
without further a do,
we fly to Ichiban...wahhaha..

We ordered 3 plates of ala carte sushi,
I ordered a Teriyaki set meal
whereas sis ordered a cheeze chicken kasut meal..
and not lefting out my favourite
GYOZA.....

Dun be surprised tht we
finished everything tht we ordered..
I know we are Pigs!!! But, who cares.... And we have promised Dad
tht tml nite,
we will accompany him for dinner..

So...Cannot break our promises rite...
Dad brought 2 of us out for
chicken rice feast...
We went Boon Tong Kee for dinner...
ordered a Wheat Malt Prawn+ Kai Lan+Crispy Tofu+Chicken+Root Beer...
From Like This:

To Like tht:

Big Eater rite..
What to do???My deardear called me a TRICERATOPS..
this is why I am short and stout and Fat..
whahahaha..
Joking La... These few days, I hv been eating and eating and eating..
LOL...but, I enjoyed all the moments wif sis and Dad...

My Number 1 Dad!!!
I Love You Daddy!!!


7:44:00 PM Photobucket