♥Bridal Room + Steamboat♥
Ytd took a day leave to accompany
my sister to try out her bridal gown..
Too bad, we are not allowed to take any pictures
as it's their company policy..
Had a fun yet tiring day out..
My sis look gorgeous in her Bridal gown..
I guess every gal will look great in that..
Hahahaha..
I have to agree tht its a real tiring thing
in trying the gown...
But can see the blissful smile on her face..
I feel so happy for her..
My younger sis and I are also given a chance
to choose our bridesmaid dresses..
I did tried a few of it..
looks ok to me..
but there are more designs coming up..
so most probably
I will wait for the new designs..
Have reserved one very sweet
with the designs of
tube + cross stitch at the back..
kinda sexy and
it reali enhances on my boost shape..
I like it alot..
Guess dearie will like it too :)
Spend almost 6- 7 hours
at the bridal shop..
so hungry + tiring...
Went over to steamboat shop
for our dinner..
its located at Tan Quee Lan Street
was such a scrumptious meal..
And their service is reali gd...
Thumbs Up!!!
Too busy eating so din take any pictures...
And, have got some recommendations
for folks who loves sushi...
happen to come across this sushi shop
when I was surfing the net..
The shop name is called I- SUSHI..
Uniquely, they are selling local flavours sushi..
such as, chicken rice, hei bi hiam,
nasi lemak, Chwee Kueh, Otah, etc suchi..
and their prices are relatively reasonable..
But, it kinda far for pple staying at the west area..
coz its located at
BLK 57, New Upper Changi Rd,
(Bedok South) #01-1356
I wana try!!!!
Good Day everyone!!!