Where to start from???
Sry for not being consistent in my updates..
I just couldnt find the drive
to do the things that I used to enjoy doing..
Life is getting monotonous..
The motivation in me is fading off..
and slowly no where to be found..
The amount of thoughts and on going
events are killing billions of my brain cells
Feeling lethargic at work..
Moodless to do assignments..
Just find those things damn sickening..
How I wish I could get rid of them..
Additional loads of work to be done..
Lesson plans, Assignments, June Holiday Programmes,
Projects, materials needed for crafts...
Its jus damn taxing can..
Dont blame me or stop me
from venting out..
I know mine is a mild case..
But I'll definitely feel better
and strive harder after this entry..
Afterall, I still need to face to reality..
Anyway, I am thankful enuff that
you are alwaz by my side..
Nv given up on me despite my
bad attitude towards u..
It's definitely not done on purpose..
Apologies for that dear...
Alwaz wanted to say,
Your words of encouragements, love, care
showered on me is the best antidote
for my revival....
U are the one that
simply believes that I can do it..
I feel so too..
Planning is on its way...
I am confident enuff to say that
I will be able to complete all
the tasks beautifully....
Its just a matter of time..
Thanks baby for being there..
♥Love you♥
...You make me smile...