<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1297562653278002249?origin\x3dhttp://triceratops-joyjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, June 27, 2009Y

♥Happy 21st Belated Birthday Joreen♥

It's her 21st birthday..
This entry is alittle overdued..
Shld be posted on the 22nd June,
but I was busy..hehehe..
Happy Belated Birthday to my lil' sis, Joreen..
Ordered buffet and had BBQ
for her 21st birthday..
This lil' sis of mine finally turns 21..

She definitely look gorgeous on her big day..
Nv seen her so busy and helpful
wif the chores before..
Lol...I know thats bad of me..
But its the fact..
whahaha..

Hmm, hope she enjoyed herself with
all of our blessings and birthday wishes..
Glad she likes the lil' gift that dear bought for her..

Lastly, let the peektures talk..


I ♥ YOU SIS!!

11:31:00 AM Photobucket