<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1297562653278002249?origin\x3dhttp://triceratops-joyjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, June 23, 2009Y

♥The CLC Fried egg Omelette♥

As promise, I'll update during my free time..
Here it goes...
Wasnt a happy day initially
due to some probs that
I encountered at home..
But.... Things will alwaz be so
different when I see dearie..
Happy Happy...
I know it sounded damn childish
but who cares coz its true..

Was lazing ard at his room..
feeling alittle lethargic though
but ok la.. manage to stay awake..

Dinner time..
The food that deardear's mummy cook
wasnt very appetising..
so we decided to hunt
and whip our own food..
Ok la, its dearie whip de..
just for me, coz...
I took order of this very delicious dish..
"The CLC Fried egg Omelette"
hahaha...must be wondering what is CLC right..
Only he knows what it is...

Without further a do,
dearie is seen busy with his sauce and pan..
whipping up the omelette for me..

Yumz Yumz...
Couldnt stop eating..
its just too nice...
Took a picture of it..
sorry if it looks awful coz that was like
half way through our meal..
But, it's definitely Yummyz..
Never judge the food by it's look..
whahahaha...

Yeah, thats all about it..
Gonna rest early coz
tml meeting dearie and frenz for a movie
Looking damn forward...
Sweet dreams everyone...


10:40:00 PM Photobucket