<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1297562653278002249?origin\x3dhttp://triceratops-joyjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, August 7, 2009Y

♥3 Cheers For Triceratop♥


Wait a minute, I needa clean off those
spidy webbies on my little humble hut..
heeee...
I know, I knew....
Its has been almost a mth
since I penned some thoughts here..
I hv ample reasons to explain...
COZ......
I am SUPER packed with tons and tons
of Projects, Assignments, Work and my Dip Course..
I can assured its 101% damn
stressful, tiring and torturing having to
shuffed in time for all these shits esp when
I am already super packed with
many many things....
Its god damn tiring...........
My every free time is alwaz
contibuted to any of the above..
The only free time like now,
is when everything is either chuck at
one corner of the room or
finally completed...
Make a guess>>>


Who cares ya..
I know somehow and somewhat
I'll complete them before deadline..


Well, lotsa things happened..
Disagreements with groupmates,
my bestie Edward is hospitalised,
quarrels with my once used to be dearest sister..
I learnt to accept that
these are part and parcel of life..


Well, there are lots to say,
but I cant help but to mention my dearest him..
coz I reali thank god that
I am alwaz having him
standing by me...
Both of us are super busy with
mimimum hours to chit chat and meet up
but lucky thing, we make an effort to
appreciate each other..
To be honest,
dearie's my biggest drive to work
doubly hard and going thru this
torturing period...
I am slowly adapting to such hectic life..
♥3 Cheers for Triceratop♥
I am seriously thankful for that my dear..


It's never once boring to the ear,
in fact the best thing to hear after a long day out..
having u saying those sweetest sentence like
"you are just part of me, part of my life"
I couldnt help but to slowly digest them,
coz it diabetically too sweet my dear :)
Counting down to our awesome
4 years Anniversary,
you said somthing like
"I cant imagine what I would be like
if one day u were not by my side.."
"u are like my reflection or rather soul..."
"Just a click, u would know what
I am thinking and wanted to say.."
"I guess I'll feel real damn uncomfortable
if ever that one day I were to lose u.."
"I'll be very lost..."


Its alwaz so soothing and touching to the ear..
I cant denied but to
agreed that I am part of you..
I know whats going on ur mind without
having u to say much..
I know when u r happy, when u r sad..
when u needed me to share ur joy
and when u needed my shoulder to cry on..


LOVE is accepting u for who u r my dear,
Love is sharing every bits and
pieces of our life together..
I wana be part of u alwaz
coz I cherish every part of u...


我的世界可以很大,
大的只容纳的下你的心.
我的世界可以很小,
小的只容的下唯一的你...

9:06:00 PM Photobucket