<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1297562653278002249?origin\x3dhttp://triceratops-joyjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, September 5, 2009Y

♥Life Hasn't been as Good♥

Hi people, putting aside cleaning of spider webs,
I just cant stand the system
of this bloody bloggie anymore..
Have not been updating as,
whenever I wana update,
it says "ERROR"..
it just demolished my morale to blog..

Trying ways and means to change it
but to no avail..
Anyway, no idea what I did..
It went back to normal again..

Well, life hasnt been as good..
As usual, same old saying..
Busy Busy and Busy..
Seriously cant wait for Year 2009 to end asap..

Sometimes, feeling damn tired and lonely..
Often miss the part when an outing
is being planned..I heart it..
One of it was Teacher's Day Dinner..
It has nv been so fun these days..
As usual, received bags of presents
from my beloved students..
Some little gift, some little cards,
some cheap, some expensive,
still I love them all...
Coz to me they are all little thoughts..
Okok, side track...anyway....
Back to the dinner,
Our school organise a buffet dinner
went Sakura (Woodlands Branch)..
The atmosphere was great,
food was yummy,
service was good...
Had so much laughter and fun..
I promise I would wana go again..

hmmm... Sometimes, life is so hectic..
how I wish I could jus
sit back and dream..
like what I often did in class..
It's also a kind of leisure...

Well, I am getting tired..
perhaps, starting to talk nonsensical things..
Pls bear with me..
I wana to blog...
ANyway, important date are nearing..
I am just so excited abt it..
Its the Awesome 4th...
Many say, 4th is the year many cant get thru..
I hv seen some cases and it seems true..
However, I still believe in Dearie and Myself..
(Hor, my dear :) I know u agree very much too..)
We will definitely beat that 4th to make it to the
5th, 6th, 7th and even forever.. :)

Coz, nothing stands in our way
as long as we hold each other dearest to
our heart, we will go thru all odds...
These days, u hv been busy with ur FYP,
I know u r working damn hard..
Jia you ba dearie..

p/s: I seriously miss ur company
and that is why
I am only looking forward to Saturday
and no any other days... I miss U...

I see zzzz monster..
Gdnite!!!

12:16:00 AM Photobucket