♥Our Awesome 4th Anniversary♥
Its the 17th again my dear..
My deardear, another 365 days of our courtship has passed by.
It’s always so sweet and heart warming
to share this special day of ours together.
Whenever it’s nearing 17th September,
I’ll always be feeling very excited
and looking very forward to it.
4 Awesome and Beautiful years,
(Of coz many more years to come)
I do not denied the fact that
I have been living my life to the fullest
especially with my precious you
loving, caring and guiding me through these years.
Every year, I would thank you for all the TLC
you have shown towards me,
this year not exceptional too.
Thank you my precious for every single things
and moments we shared together.
Remember you telling me that
you are a happier guy with me around
for the past 3 years plus.
Coz my presence will comfort you
as you know there will always
be someone there for you.
Yes, indeed I am also a happier gal with you around :)
Nevertheless, letting you know that
you will never be alone
as I’ll always be there for you.
And, I mean ALWAYS!!
Lastly, hope you like the little gift
that I specially bought for you, my dear…
I Love You Always &
Happy 4th year Anniversary!!
Muackz…