♥Happy 25th Birthday Dearie♥
After 365 days,
here comes 30th September again..
It's Dearie's Birthday!!!
though, Advanced BBQ surprise was over
here comes a little one..
Took half day leave from work,
went to plaza and bought some food for dearie..
he wasnt aware that I will going over to his hse..
so when I finish buying all the stuff
headed to dearie's hse..
POP!!! here I come..
He was smiling happily..
hehehehe..
Bought him a card and
2 little tiny mini cake for him..
one of it is Durian and the other Tiramisu..
(must be wondering why I bought 2 rite)
Tiramisu as birthday cake
Durian was for dearie to eat..
Met up with PL, Vivien, Wee Ern & Samantha
for dinner @ Lai Lai Beef Noodle House..
Ordered curry rice, tofu and Beef noodles..
The food wasnt really great
but still edible..
After which, sent the rest home..
and went car washing..
Camwhoring while in the car..
Hahaha..
Home Sweet Home..
Last but not least, wishing my precious
A HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY!!
hope u enjoyed ur birthday
to the fullest and hope you adore
the surprises that I have planned
JUST FOR YOU!!!
Muackz....